AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
email@example.com REQUEST A QUOTE
CML Home Inspections, Inc.: The Professional House and Building Inspection Company Servicing Quesnel, Prince George, Williams Lake, Cariboo Region and surrounding areas
Before shelling out your hard-earned money for a house that you have been eyeing on, it is still best to consult professional home inspectors so as to ensure that you will make the right decision on your house investment. If you are based in Quesnel B.C.., Williams Lake and Prince George other areas in the Cariboo Region let the CML Home Inspections, Inc. provide you with the expert help you need for all your house inspections needs. We will make sure that you will be getting your money’s worth!
The CML Home Inspections is a licensed and locally owned and operated company founded by Mr. Marc Lize CHI, a building construction expert with over 33 years of experience already in the industry. In general, we render quality services of house inspections in Quesnel, Prince George, Williams Lake and other areas in and around the Cariboo region. From the building foundation and exterior building envelope to the interior of the house and its HVAC system, rest assured that our inspectors will perform comprehensive and thorough inspection process and services with adherence to the best trade practices and/or the B.C. building standards for the residential housing market. We will also furnish you a written report with photo documentation and recommendations of our inspectors based on their identified issues with the house or building at the end of our inspection/s.
Make the right choices with regards to your house investment with the house or building inspection services of the CML Home Inspections, Inc. Offering the general services of house or building inspections in Quesnel, Williams lake, Prince George and other areas in and around the Cariboo region, As a licensed and certified home inspector. CML professional inspectors will provide you with the right information before you purchase a house. Our company is just one click or call away! You may visit our website or give us a call at 250-747-0276 to request for a quotation.
We work only for the client who hires our services. We are not resposible to any third party. We can only send a copy of our client's report with their approval by written consent or email. However, if our client decides not to purchase the inspected home, We have no right of ownership of the report since it's our client's property. We will not sell you a copy, but you can purchase it directly for a fee from our client. We have no resposibility to anyone who buys the report from my client since it will be a third party user under the law.
- We service the Southern and Northern Cariboo Region and all the cities in between.
- We service Quesnel, Prince George, Williams Lake
We provide professional residential home inspections and commercial property condition assessment.
Commercial Property Inspections.
- Performing Condition Assessment, in accordance with ASTM standard E2018-15
The three time zones. Past, Present and Future.
- Based on the limited time of our investigation on site to asses the conditions of concern, we will try to the best of our ability to address the three time zones.
- We can't fortell the future.
- We will base this on present conditions of concerns that can lead us in saying," this can cause damage to the structure" or "chance of weakening to structure", or "chance of damage to interior." or " chance of water ingress."
- On conditions of concern we will advise you to seek a licensed contractor for an invasive investigation complete with a quotation on materials and labor.
- Water ingress causes the most damages to the building envelope.
Residential home inspections
Our inspections are conducted based on the following;
- A visual inspection based on best trade practices and B.C. building standards.
- We use non intrusive tools in our inspections .
- No cutting or drilling holes in the building envelope and/or building systems.
We inspect the following:
- The building foundation and structure.
- Wood frame structure and type. (Balloon framing or platform framing.)
- The exterior building envelope.
- The interior of the home.
- Attached garages.
- The roofs.
- The gutters and downspouts
- The chimney.
- Soffit venting and roof ventilation.
- The lot grading.
- Windows and doors.
- Plumbing. and fixtures.
- Hot water tank.
- Electrical system.
- Heating system and ventilation/AC.
- The attic.
- Crawl spaces.
- Insulation assessment.
- Balconies and decks.
- Retaining walls.
- Camera imaging of the radiant floor heating.
- Camera imaging of the electrical main panel.
- We provide a written report, complete with pictures and recommendations on the deficiencies and/or damages to the building systems.
- We don't comment on esthetics and/or taste of the finish product, but we do report on the damages, dents and scratches.
Additional services at an extra fee:
- Additional kitchens
- Additional buildings on site.
Temporary or Seasonal Agriculture Worker Program: S.AW.P. & Agricultural Stream. Housing Inspections.
- Marc Lize CHI is approved by the B.C. Agriculture Council to provide professional inspection for the Housing of the workers.
- Housing Inspection for Temporary or Seasonal Workers Program
Provide roof inspections for home owners insurance companies.
- When the roof gets on with age the insurance company will request the homeowner to hire only a licensed home inspector for the roof inspection..
- Inspect the present conditions of the roofing system, all flashings and all accessories attached to the roof.
- Inspect the chimney, and all roof vents.
- Inspect the gutters and the attic.
- Provide a report with pictures and a time frame for replacement prior to leakage problems..
- Email contract agreement to client for review and approval.
- Client's acceptance of agreement.
- Meet on site with the client to address if they have specific concerns about the property.
- Work solo for three hours approximately.
- Mapping and notes, data for report.
- I average 75 to 200 pictures per condo or house.
- Cataloging information on the nine systems.
- Collect inspection fee from client.
- A walk through the property with the client to go over the conditions that cause concerns / safety and insurance.
- At home office I review all (75 to 200) pictures and produce a detailed inspection report with attached pictures and highlighted links for further explanation.
- Email the inspection report by the end of the following day to the client.
- Answer questions from the clients in regards to conditions that cause concern.
Payments options are the following:
- E-transfers or cash
- Sorry no cheques!
- Prince George.
- Williams Lake.
- The Southern and Northern Cariboo Region.
We conduct business from Monday through Saturday. Sunday we are closed but will make exceptions in the afternoon for the client's convenience.