AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
email@example.com REQUEST A QUOTE
Archive2016  2015 
Water Systems and Wells
WATER SOURCE AND WELLS
TYPES OF WATER SOURCES:
- Surface water wells.
- Deep wells with submersable pumps. (drilled wells)
- Water supply from a creek, river or lake. (subject to beaver fever)
The seller must provide evidence that the water source was tested for potable water (drinking) for all the above. (Fraser Valley Health).
THE HOME INSPECTOR:
- Must test the water pressure.
- Visual inspection of the mechanical equipment and wiring to the panel.
- Check the clarity of the water.
- Further inspections is by a license contractor for wells and water pump systems.
- A water sample must be taken to the Fraser Valley Health by the seller if there are no past testing of the water quality for Potable Water.