AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
firstname.lastname@example.org REQUEST A QUOTE
Archive2016  2015  2014 
November  September  August 
Quesnel office / Home buyers Air Quality Do I Really Need a Home Inspection? Bathroom Renovation Windows, and Doors Water Systems and Wells Septic Systems Flood Plains Chilliwack and the Upper Fraser Valley Merry Christmas - Happy Hanukkah - Season's Greatings Service Area ASTTBC PI Standard of Inspection Pre-Inspected Listing / The Future of Real Estate? Trust up lift In Search of the Perfect House. Lot grading and retaining walls. Heating and Ventillation Heat Lost Drainage and Foundations Safety and Insurance Building Science Building Envelope Mold Building Standards
By Marc Lize on 2014-08-21
CML HOME Inspections Inc.
This attic is dry and with no roof leaks. This picture was taken during the heating season and the attic temperature is the same inside as the exterior climate. Now, this means that the building envelope for this section of the home is efficient and what makes functional are the following:
- Proper air/vapor barrier, no warm air condensating with cold air in the attic.
- R-40 blown in insulation, no heat lost.
- Adequate soffit venting and proper quantities of roof vents, allowing exterior air circulation inside the attic.
- Roofing shingles are effective for rain water defflection with a proper slope
- Gutters are functional and clean