AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
email@example.com REQUEST A QUOTE
Archive2016  2015  2014 
26% moisture content in waferboard .
CML HOME INSPECTIONS INC.
What is mold?
- Mold is any of a various of fungous growth often causing disintegration of organic mater.
Is mold a health hazard?
- Mold can be a health hazard for the young and the elderly. Also people with respatory conditions and/or with pre-exting health conditions. In servere mold growth conditions either visual or hidden can cause hospitalization and/or render the home inhabitable.
What conditions can cause mold in my home?
- A humidity reading constantly at 70% and or greater.
- The building envelope missing building materials.
- Bathroom and or kitchen fans exausting into the attic.
- Damage air barrier.
- Damage vapor barrier.
- Water ingress through the first line of deffence. Roofing system, cladding, and foundation walls - slab on grade..
- Lot grading towards the home.
- Leaking plumbing fixtures and pipes.
- Drying clothes in the basement increases the relative humidity in a home.
- Grow ups.
- Non thermally broken window panes and/or single glaze windows with metal frames.
- Heat lost through the building envelope.