AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
email@example.com REQUEST A QUOTE
Archive2016  2015  2014 
Heat Lost is a result of many factors:
- An air barrier that is poorly installed and/or ineffective.
- The lack of insulation in the attic, walls and foundation walls.
- Singles glaze windows provide zero R-value and contribute to heat lost in a major way.
- Windows with metal frames that are not thermally broken. Like aluminum.
- Double pane windows with the lost of it's argon gas due to a failure of the seal.
- Wet foundations.
- The lack of weather stripping at openings such as doors.
- Poor insulated floor above the car garage.
- Poor insulated floor above a crawl space.
- Damage to the building envelope.